- Exam Type:University Level
- Format: Online/CBT
IBSAT is an aptitude test conducted by the ICFAI University Group, for students seeking admission into its management programmes. It is a two-hour Computer-based Test (CBT) conducted across 95 test centres all over India. It tests the applicant's ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, vocabulary, analytical reasoning & reading comprehension.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2016 / GMAT (from 2013 onwards) /, NMAT by GMACTM 2016 / CAT 2016 scores for admission to the following programmes:
- MBA programme offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2016.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2016. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2016.
Candidates can buy application voucher (IBSAT 2016 Bulletin) either through Online or Offline mode as follows. The cost of the Application Voucher (IBSAT 2016 Bulletin) is Rs 1600/-.
- Visit the official website for ICFAI admissions i.e. www.ibsindia.org
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of the application number and password
- Offline Application Vouchers are available at IBS Marketing Branches available on the website of ICFAI University
- On purchase of Application Voucher, you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM programme at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD programme (full-time/part-time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
The Application Voucher (IBSAT 2016 Bulletin) can be availed on the payment of Rs 1600.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
- IBSAT is an objective type multiple-choice test.
- There are 4 sections in the test – Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Technique and Data Interpretation.
- Total 125 questions are asked that to be completed in two hours.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT / NMAT by GMAC/ CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates appearing for IBSAT must study all the basics of - Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning & Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge/awareness. Essay writing is also conducted to test the applicant’s English writing skills.
CAT Contact Details
IBS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free: 1800 425 55 66 77
Everything on IBSAT