- Exam Type:None
- Format: None
All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) is conducted by Arch Academy of Design for admission to its various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses.
The ARCH Academy of Design was set up in the year 2000, and it offers Undergraduate & Postgraduate programmes in Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Jewelry Design, Textile Product Design, Craft Product Design, Design Management & Design Communication as well as Professional programs in Lifestyle Accessory Design, Visual Merchandising & Gemmology.
- Exams can be given in the Online format or Offline format.
- This year the question papers will be multilingual - Hindi & English.
- The Online Exam will need to be answered in English only (although the questions can be read in Hindi)
- The Offline Exam can be answered in either language.
Eligibility for Under Graduate level programs in Design:
- Candidates who have appeared for or cleared 10 + 2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB / State Board / NIOS or equivalent as per UGC guidelines)
- 10+1 students can also apply & those qualifying in AIEED 2013-14 this year are eligible for direct admission to next years Academic Session (2014-15's) through final counseling/ Interview (the last stage of the admission process)
Eligibility for Post Graduation level programs in Design:
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year Exam of their Bachelor's Degree or have completed Graduation in any stream
Arch Academy of Design is expected to release the AIEED 2017 application form on its official website in the month of November 2016. Interested candidates can fill the application form for AIEED 2017 either through online or offline mode. Candidates are advised to go through the guidelines thoroughly before filling up the application form.
AIEED 2017 application fee details are available here. The application fee for AIEED 2017 can be paid in both online and offline mode.