would like to go for commerce subjects. but need to know if there are career options in commerce stream without maths.

Sir,I want to know..... what is the process for taking admission in your college.....

Institute Hotel Management Catering Nutrition Pusa

Started By Udit, 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Fresher
Showing 1-7 out of 7 posts
  • Showrav , 6 months ago

In Reply To: Showrav
    Chat Conversation Start 10:04PM Dear sir I am MD Sohrab Miah from bangladesh. I have completed diploma engineering in Architecture and interior design.But I would like to migrate my subject .I am keenly interested to continue my study in your Institute in hotel management .you are kindly requested to let me know about Academic criteria,tuition fee,internship ,and about placement

Dear sir

I am MD Sohrab Miah from bangladesh.

I have completed diploma engineering in Architecture and interior design.But I would like to migrate my subject .I am keenly interested to continue my study in your Institute in hotel management .you are kindly requested to let me know about Academic criteria,tuition fee,internship ,and about placement

• Showrav , 6 months ago

Chat Conversation Start 10:04PM Dear sir I am MD Sohrab Miah from bangladesh. I have completed diploma engineering in Architecture and interior design.But I would like to migrate my subject .I am keenly interested to continue my study in your Institute in hotel management .you are kindly requested to let me know about Academic criteria,tuition fee,internship ,and about placement
  • Udit , 6 months, 1 week ago

In commerce field

Sir can you provide .... information about forms and scope.... in different fields....

In Reply To: Praveen

Your query seems to be confusing, you want to take admission in the Institute Hotel Management Catering Nutrition, Pusa or you looking to make a career in the commerce field.    Also, for your information HTCampus is not a college or institute, it is an education portal that helps the students to select right career path for them.   Thanks
    Sir i want to take admission in college ,pusa ..... , wan't to know the processor
  • Udit , 6 months, 2 weeks ago

And sir i am in 12

• Praveen , 6 months, 1 week ago

Hi,

Your query seems to be confusing, you want to take admission in the Institute Hotel Management Catering Nutrition, Pusa or you looking to make a career in the commerce field. 

Also, for your information HTCampus is not a college or institute, it is an education portal that helps the students to select right career path for them.

Thanks

Invite your friends to HTCampus