WHAT ARE THE BEST 10 COURSE FOR BEST 10 CARREER AFTER 12TH IN SCIENCE

WHAT ARE THE BEST 10 COURSE FOR BEST 10 CARREER AFTER 12TH IN SCIENCE

Others

Started By simarjeet kaur chawla, 6 years ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 73 posts
  • Vikrant , 4 days, 4 hours ago

In Reply To: Rinsi

Am a computer science student am confused about my career.. please help me to choose a good professional course for me

Dear Rinsi, there are many courses that you can opt for after 12th. B.Tech is all time favourite but then life doesn't stop here only. You have various other good options available.

If you are interested in pursuing a course in science you can go for various B.Sc like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

Other than science stream, you can have a career in Journalism, Film and TV production, Management, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Yoga, etc too.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, SRM, VIT, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Check some of these universities for more details.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Aswanth

I am studied bio -comp in 12th ,i do not know what i am a studing so plse give me any ideas to make a way for my life

Dear Aswanth, there are many courses that you can opt for after 12th. B.Tech and MBBS are all time favourites but then life doesn't stop here only. You have various other good options available.

If you are interested in pursuing a course in science you can go for various B.Sc like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

Other than science stream, you can have a career in Journalism, Film and TV production, Management, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Yoga, etc too.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Syed
    Am a bio student. I would like to know what are the courses available for science students.

Dear Syed, there are many courses that you can opt for after 12th. MBBS and BDS are all time favourites but then life doesn't stop here only. You have various other good options available.

If you are interested in pursuing a course in science you can go for various B.Sc like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

There are many reputed universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Good luck.

• aditi , 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Gyan Classes is organising SketchUp workshop. SketchUp - a tool which makes imaginator to creator. Used by leading architects and designers to make 2D and 3D drawings.

https:// gyankendra . wixsite . com/gyanclasses

To register:

https://goo.gl/forms/wnJ37wsFiuKvaJ9u1

• aditi , 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Gyan Classes is organising SketchUp workshop. SketchUp - a tool which makes imaginator to creator. Used by leading architects and designers to make 2D and 3D drawings.

https:// gyankendra . wixsite . com/gyanclasses

To register:

https://goo.gl/forms/wnJ37wsFiuKvaJ9u1

• kamaleeswari , 6 months ago

am a comp student . i dont know what i will study. so please help me by giving some ideas to make my life better
  • Syed , 8 months, 4 weeks ago

Am a bio student. I would like to know what are the courses available for science students.
  • Praveen , 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi Rajat,

Follow the below-mentioned link for your query:-

Career Options After 12th in Science

Use Career Advisor Tool

Thanks

• Aarti Singh , 10 months ago

In Reply To: Aswanth

I am studied bio -comp in 12th ,i do not know what i am a studing so plse give me any ideas to make a way for my life

Aswanth, with biology in class 12, you can go for B.Tech Biotech/ food tech, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, etc. You have other good options available too.

You can go for various B.Scs like Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

There are many reputed universities like Lovely Professional University, Chitkara University, Chandigarh University, Rayat Bhara University, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Good luck.

• Aarti Singh , 10 months ago

In Reply To: Rinsi

Am a computer science student am confused about my career.. please help me to choose a good professional course for me

Rinsi, with computer science in class 12, you can go for Lateral Diploma followed by B.Tech CSE. You have other good options available too.

You can go for various Bachelors degrees like Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. 

There are many reputed universities like Lovely Professional University, Chitkara University, Chandigarh University, Rayat Bhara University, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Good luck.

Invite your friends to HTCampus