Regarding college for engineering

Sir, I am Shreya Verma from Lucknow. I have passed 12th this year with 75% and 71% in pcm from CBSE board. I was interested in doing b. Tech with CS stream but i haven't taken CS as my subject in 11&12th. So i want to know should i take CS or not for further education. And sceondly i have applied for GLA University, Mathura so i want to know about college whether it is good or not in education as well as placement. Please suggest your views soon. Thank you

Engineering

Started By Shreya, 1 year, 1 month ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 10 posts
  • rs , 2 months ago

In Reply To: Shreya
    I want to know regarding IEC group of institutions greater noida and GNIT greater noida. which one is more better in studies as well as placement cell. 

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career  

• Shreya , 2 months ago

I want to know regarding IEC group of institutions greater noida and GNIT greater noida. which one is more better in studies as well as placement cell. 
  • Vikrant , 2 months, 4 weeks ago

In Reply To: MOHIT
    My Son was earlier not ready for B.Tech, but now he is convinced to take CS in B.Tech. His expected score in JEE Main is 65-70. However his academic record is good. Scored 9.4 grade points in CBSE. In these circumstances he is now appearing in online admission test for Lovely Professional University and Amity University, Noida. Which university is better for him. Is there any other good option available?

Mohit as per my knowledge LPU is a wonderful university with it lush green campus that is conducive to learning. The university is having good infrastructure, learned teachers and good placements.

I have gathered little information that their CSE placements are very good with companies like Amazon, Adobe, etc visiting the campus for recruitment purpose.

Also they are offering good scholarships to students on the basis of their marks in their previous qualifying exams.

So, it will be good decision to join LPU.

Best of luck.
  • Pranab , 3 months, 1 week ago

Think from the company's point of view, what they need in a candidate when recruiting?

Choose vocational course to become professional and easily employable. 

I am from Rustomjee Academy for Global Careers.

We provide a unique blend of classroom teaching & industry internship .

Learn by working in companies, get industry relevant skills and earn stipend.

3 Year BSc Degree from YCMOU University (Nashik).

BSc Construction Practices

BSc Automotive Techniques

BSc Hospitality & Catering Services

Students from all across India can join. College is in Dahanu near Mumbai

For details contact: pranab@**********

Mob: **********2

• MOHIT , 4 months ago

My Son was earlier not ready for B.Tech, but now he is convinced to take CS in B.Tech. His expected score in JEE Main is 65-70. However his academic record is good. Scored 9.4 grade points in CBSE. In these circumstances he is now appearing in online admission test for Lovely Professional University and Amity University, Noida. Which university is better for him. Is there any other good option available?
  • Nitin , 1 year, 1 month ago

In Reply To: Payal Dixit

Engineering @IILM Greater NoidaIILM - College of Engineering and Technology , Greater Noida is standing tall since 2002 working in the field of Biotechnology, Computer Science, Mechanical,Automobile and Electronics and Communication. Every branch opens up multiple placement opportunitiesCONTACTCall: 0120- 6002159/ 62/ 63/ 65,**********7,**********5Email:admissions@**********, mba@********** 
    Hi NitI have already searched for GLA University but i haven't got good reviews regarding atmosphere of college as well as placement. So instead of doing b. Tech from any college i was willing to drop for NIT atleast. So should i? ????

Yes, if you are not getting a college of your choice and willing to drop a year, go ahead and prepare well for JEE Main 2017 to secure a seat in good engineering college. All the best :)

• Nitin , 1 year, 1 month ago

Engineering @IILM Greater NoidaIILM - College of Engineering and Technology , Greater Noida is standing tall since 2002 working in the field of Biotechnology, Computer Science, Mechanical,Automobile and Electronics and Communication. Every branch opens up multiple placement opportunitiesCONTACTCall: 0120- 6002159/ 62/ 63/ 65,**********7,**********5Email:admissions@**********, mba@********** 
    Apart from that i wanted to know what is the scope in food tech?

Career as a Food Technologist:

http://www.htcampus.com/career/overview-food-technologist-quality-check171/

• Shreya , 1 year, 1 month ago

Apart from that i wanted to know what is the scope in food tech?
  • Shreya , 1 year, 1 month ago

Hi NitI have already searched for GLA University but i haven't got good reviews regarding atmosphere of college as well as placement. So instead of doing b. Tech from any college i was willing to drop for NIT atleast. So should i? ????
  • Payal Dixit , 1 year, 1 month ago

Yes, You can do B.tech In CS

Engineering @IILM Greater Noida

IILM - College of Engineering and Technology , Greater Noida is standing tall since 2002 working in the field of Biotechnology, Computer Science, Mechanical,Automobile and Electronics and Communication. Every branch opens up multiple placement opportunities

CONTACT

Call:

0120- 6002159/ 62/ 63/ 65,**********7,**********5

Email:

admissions@**********, mba@********** 

Invite your friends to HTCampus