NRE QUATA -What is the Procedure.

My, name is Ramshid, I am BA graduate, living in Doha-Qatar since 2010, in the financial sector, I would like to study MBA-, can I have possible to study from Qatar, if yes what are the procedures and if no, please guide me how to go ahead to achieve the task.

Chinmaya Institute of Technology

Started By RAMSHIBIL, 1 week, 5 days ago

Fresher
Showing 1-1 out of 1 posts
  • Neha , 1 week, 2 days ago

Hi,

As per the official website of Chinmaya Institute of Technology.The Institute is situated in Kannur, Kerala. If you want to do MBA in Doha-Qatar. So you have to search some other Institutes in Qatar.

However, Each student has some set of priorities basis which she/he selects a college. For instance, you can select a college based on its location, fee structure, infrastructure and placement and so on. So, ultimately the choice of college is completely based on your own preferences.

About Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Banking and Finance, it is one of the sought after specialization in MBA. The duration of the program is 2 years. After completing this program you can make your career in the banking sector as well as in top leading firms for handling various finance operations.

Hence, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria

• Minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
    • Need to crack following entrance exams to take admission in the top colleges.

C.A.T
    M.A.T
    G.M.A.T
    R.M.A.T
    S.A.Test
    S.N.A.P
    X.A.T

So we suggest you get in touch with college individually for the relevant information. 

Thanks

Invite your friends to HTCampus