Law

LLB Related course about also fees

Sir 

I want to knew LLB course of one year or semester by fees, if I chose first semester in Hindi so can i change my second semester in English. and If i chose first year in Hindi or English so Can I change My second year Hindi or English.

Krishna College Of Science and Information Technology

Started By Sandeep, 1 month, 1 week ago

Fresher
Showing 1-1 out of 1 posts
  • Neha , 1 month, 1 week ago

Hi Sandeep,

As per the official website of the  Krishna College Of Science and Information Technology. The college offers 3years LLB program. The Three Year degree course in law, shall be divided in six semester.

Eligibilty for Admission

• 3 Year LL.B is a postgraduate Programme. Students can pursue this course only after they have successfully completed their graduation.
    • The Student hould have passed Graduate Degree from a well-recognised board with at least 45% marks for the general category and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.

Admission Procedure:

• Admission to LL.B.3-year Course shall be made in order of merit on the basis of an Admission Test to be conducted every year by the University.

Age of Admission:

Bar Council of India has recommended for maximum age on admission to LL.B Course. However,these are only recommendatory not mandatory.The maximum age bar is not feasible as of now.

However, the Medium of examination shall be English or hindi. Its totally depend on the students. The fees of the course is 45000 per annum ( 15000 each semester.)

For more information read more

Krishna College of Law

Law Entrance Exams in India

Thanks

Invite your friends to HTCampus