Less persentage in 12th want addmission for BBA course?

@2016 I want to do BBA but i've 54.4% in 12th,so am i eligible for BBA? And in Lucknow which college offer me to do it at this persentage?

UEI Global- Lucknow Shri Jai Naraian PG College BBA addmission criteria Lucknow university SMS lucknow

fb

Started By Atul Kumar, 1 year, 3 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 18 posts
  • Ahilya , 1 month ago

I'm a arts student so ist possible to join BBA +MBA?
  • Pankaj , 5 months, 3 weeks ago

All hero
  • Prathusha , 1 year ago

Atul check the link below

http://www.htcampus.com/college-search/bba-mba-management/lucknow/

Other than these colleges, also be on look out for good universities like LPU, SRM, MU etc which offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Check their websites too. Good luck.

• Raghav , 1 year ago

IIM Lucknow will be the best suggestion anyone could give you to go for MBA in Lucknow but due to your marks you will have to focus on other colleges. There are some colleges also which are performing good in Lucknow. You can have a look on the following colleges and should also check out for colleges outside Lucknow. Some suggestions -

- Jaipuria

- Lovely Professional University

- Welingkar

• Suleman , 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Hi ! I'm freshers but I have phone interviews I'm interested
  • Rinkle , 3 months, 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: Rinkle

hey
    is rungta of bhilao a good option for bba
  • Rinkle , 3 months, 2 weeks ago

hey
  • Pankaj , 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Please suggest me to become a manager
  • simranjeet , 11 months, 1 week ago

you can apply for ip university 

• PRIYANKA , 1 year ago

Entrepreneurial activities increased in India dramatically and family businesses are equally growing in the last few years. Since most entrepreneurs and new entrants of family businesses have no experience in managing business, an MBA Program  in Entrepreneurship and Family Business gives them an opportunity to learn fundamental principles of managing businesses that are relevant to this group from one of the India’s top business schools. The BBA/MBA programme in Entrepreneurship and Family Business is offered by the Manav Rachna University , Faridabad. For this Program , Manav Rachna University has tie up along with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) and National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), Where students will be provided with practice driven curriculum. All successful candidates would be awarded a certificate issued by Manav Rachna University.

Invite your friends to HTCampus