i want admission in engineering college

as I have scored poor marks in JEE (main) 60 and scored 60% of marks in board examination ...i am looking for a good college ... please suggest me any gud college

Engineering

fb

Started By koushik, 1 year ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 44 posts
  • Dhanashri , 2 weeks, 6 days ago

I secured 43 marks in jee and my cast is obc then can i get admission in gov engi college in maharashtra
  • Aarti Singh , 5 days, 10 hours ago

In Reply To: Dhanashri
    I secured 43 marks in jee and my cast is obc then can i get admission in gov engi college in maharashtra

Dhanashri, with these marks it will get somewhat difficult for you to get some good government college. Instead of settling down for some mediocre government college, it would be better if your try for some good private university.

Many reputed private universities are offering B.Tech degree with various specializations. They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer admission on the basis of both. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or even during the course.

You can check the details of any of the reputed universities like Shiv Nadar, Lovely, Parul, etc. All these universities have wonderful infrastructure and world-class facilities to offer to students apart from good placements that they offer.

Good luck.

• Hari , 6 days, 3 hours ago

Yeah. You will get admission.
  • Shivangi , 6 days, 20 hours ago

In Reply To: KAILASH

OUR PLUS POINTS:- 1 .NO DONATION. 2 .NO FALSE COMMITMENT.WHAT WE SAY WE DEFINITELY DO THAT..3 .FRENDLY WITH THE STUDENTS.4. WE JUST TAKE A NOMINAL AMOUNT AS PROCESSING CHARGES..JUST TALK TO US…

OUR PLUS POINTS:- 1 .NO DONATION. 2 .NO FALSE COMMITMENT.WHAT WE SAY WE DEFINITELY DO THAT..3 .FRENDLY WITH THE STUDENTS.4. WE JUST TAKE A NOMINAL AMOUNT AS PROCESSING CHARGES..JUST TALK TO US…

Please give your contact no for further details and
  • KAILASH , 3 weeks, 2 days ago

WORRIED ABOUT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING COLLEGE. JUST GIVE US A CALL ON:**********7,********** SO SIT BACK AND BE RELAXED,WE WILL GONA HELP YOU.. WHATEVER MAY BE THE CONDITION,WE HAVE A SOLUTION… THAT’S A GUARANTEE FROM OUR SIDE THAT,IN ANY CONDITION YOU WILL GET ADMISSION IN C.V.RAMAN,SILICON,KIIT,ITER,NIST ETC. WE ALSO WORK FOR M.TECH,MBA,MCA,BSC etc 

OUR PLUS POINTS:- 

1 .NO DONATION. 

2 .NO FALSE COMMITMENT.WHAT WE SAY WE DEFINITELY DO THAT..

3 .FRENDLY WITH THE STUDENTS.

4. WE JUST TAKE A NOMINAL AMOUNT AS PROCESSING CHARGES..

JUST TALK TO US…

Please give your contact no for further details

Please give your contact no for further details
  • Ritesh , 3 weeks, 1 day ago

If you are quite serious about your study then i would recommend you UEM Kolkata as this is the best in placement with proper environment for study check the link http://www.htcampus.com/college/university-engineering-management-uem-kolkata/ and make your decision for your career

• KAILASH , 3 weeks, 2 days ago

WORRIED ABOUT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING COLLEGE.

JUST GIVE US A CALL ON:**********97  ,7992,..330374

SO SIT BACK AND BE RELAXED,WE WILL GONA HELP YOU..

WHATEVER MAY BE THE CONDITION,WE HAVE A SOLUTION…

THAT’S A GUARANTEE FROM OUR SIDE THAT,IN ANY CONDITION YOU WILL GET ADMISSION IN C.V.RAMAN,SILICON,KITT,ITER,NIST ETC.

WE ALSO WORK FOR M.TECH,MBA,MCA,BSC etc

OUR PLUS POINTS:-

1 .NO DONATION.

2 .NO FALSE COMMITMENT.WHAT WE SAY WE DEFINITELY DO THAT..

3 .FRENDLY WITH THE STUDENTS.

4. WE JUST TAKE A NOMINAL AMOUNT AS PROCESSING CHARGES..

JUST TALK TO US…

• surya123456789 , 3 weeks, 6 days ago

1. Northern India Engineering College, (1st Shift Timings: 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM), Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053

2. Amity School of Engg. & Technology, 580, Delhi Palam Vihar Road, Bijwasan, New Delhi – 110061

3. Northern India Engineering College (2nd Shift Timings: 12:30 PM to 7:00 PM), FC – 26, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053

4. Delhi Technical Campus, 28/1, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida

5. HMR Institute of Technol

Invite your friends to HTCampus