i have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a rocket scientist. which engineering branch and college will be good?

I want to become a rocket scientist. Is the branch aeronautics OK or I have to take aerospace only.

Engineering

Started By Gaurav, 1 year, 3 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 76 posts
  • Aarti Singh , 1 month, 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: Arav
    I'm in 12th..i m not able to decide the stream in engineering

Arav, these days emphasis is on CSE, Civil and Mech. but it also depends upon your choice. If you are somebody who wants to sit in an AC office then of course CSE is for you but if you are somebody who doesn't mind working in the field then Civil and Mech. are also very good options. These days Civil and Mech. students are also getting good offers.

Now the most important thing is the university/ college that you choose for your degree. These days we have many good government as well as private universities like IITs, IITTs, NITs, LPU, SRM, etc offering admissions in different engineering branches. Some of them offer admission just on the basis of tests like JEE and some offer you direct admission too on the basis of your marks in previous qualifying exam. Some even conduct their own tests for admission. So, you can check the websites of these universities to know the course and fee details..

Best of luck to you .

• sachin , 2 months, 1 week ago

mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu

In Reply To: Nayyam
    I have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a Honda . which engineering branch and college will be good?

Nayyam, it looks like you didn't give JEE exam. Don't worry, you can opt for some of the good private universities like Lovely, Sharda, Chitkara etc offering various specializations in B.Tech like ECE, CSE, EE, Mech., Civil etc but with passage of time the impact of technology has increased due to which many new branches have come up like Biotech, Food tech., Nanotech, Agri., Mechanatronics etc. Choose a specialization according to your interest and accumen. 

All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Some of these universities are even offer good scholarships to students on the basis of their previous qualification as well as the JEE scores.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Naveen
    I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this

Naveen, please use the link below to know the colleges you can get with this rank

http://www.htcampus.com/jee-main-aieee-college-predictor/

In case you don't get a good college on the basis of this rank, then you can opt for some of the good private universities like Lovely, Sharda, Chitkara etc offering various specializations in B.Tech like ECE, CSE, EE, Mech., Civil etc but with passage of time the impact of technology has increased due to which many new branches have come up like Biotech, Food tech., Nanotech, Agri., Mechanatronics etc. 

All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Some of these universities are even offer good scholarships to students on the basis of their previous qualification as well as the JEE scores.

Good luck.

• rs , 2 months, 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: Dharmesh

In Reply To: Ruchita

I have just 12board exam.I am become aeronotics engineering ,which branch is best for me,and I is there in your campus
    Hi

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career  

• rs , 2 months, 1 week ago

In Reply To: sachin
    mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

• rs , 2 months, 1 week ago

In Reply To: faraz
    which college is best for aeronautical engineering in north India

thanking you

• faraz , 2 months, 1 week ago

which college is best for aeronautical engineering in north India
  • Dharmesh , 2 months, 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: Ruchita

I have just 12board exam.I am become aeronotics engineering ,which branch is best for me,and I is there in your campus
    Hi
  • rs , 2 months, 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: Naveen
    I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this

thanking you

Invite your friends to HTCampus