i have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a rocket scientist. which engineering branch and college will be good?

I want to become a rocket scientist. Is the branch aeronautics OK or I have to take aerospace only.

Engineering

fb

Started By Gaurav, 1 year ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 64 posts
  • Arav , 11 hours, 19 minutes ago

I'm in 12th..i m not able to decide the stream in engineering
  • Nayyam , 6 days, 4 hours ago

I have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a Honda . which engineering branch and college will be good?
  • Aarti Singh , 3 weeks ago

In Reply To: Mohd
    I have not given the examination of IIT JEE MAIN. I can take admission in B Tech(CS)

Dear Mohd, even if you have not given JEE main exam, it is possible for you to get admission in B.Tech. There are many good universities like LPU, CU, SMU etc that offer admissions on various criteria like direct admission on the basis of marks in class 12 or on basis of their own tests or JEE marks.

Most of these universities have good infrastructure, highly qualified faculty and excellent placements. Some of them even offer scholarships.

Check the websites of these universities for more details.

Good luck.

• Aayush , 3 weeks ago

get admission in such college which have MoU signed with MNC's so that you get a good exposure to working as in c operate environment to polish your theoretical knowledge   
  • Mohd , 3 weeks, 1 day ago

I have not given the examination of IIT JEE MAIN. I can take admission in B Tech(CS)
  • surya123456789 , 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, BITS Pilani

1 Dhirubhai Ambani IICT – Gandhinagar

2 Vellore Institute of Technology – Vellore

3 Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) – Mesra (Ranchi)

4 PSG College of Technology – Coimbatore

5 MIT Pune Maharashtra

Institute of Technology, Pune

6 Manipal Institute of Technology

7 RV College of Engineering, Bangalore

8 , SSN College of Engineering Chennai

9 Amrita Institute Of Technology & Science

10 Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

University of Mumbai

11 Dhirubhai Ambani

Institute of

Information

and

Communication

Technology

Dhirubhai

Ambani

Institute of

Information

and

Communication

Technology

Gandhinagar

12 B M S College of Engineering of Engineering

Visvesvaraya Technological University Bangalore

Get ADMISSION in IPU UNIVERSITY GGSIPU IPU 2016 2017 2018 Get admission in ip university GGSIPU IPU 2016 BBA BTECH BJMC BCA BALLB BBALLB THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA

CONTACT ********** /********** /********** NINE EIGHT DOUBLE NINE THREE NINE ZERO ONE FIVE THREE / SEVAN TWO NINE ONE ZERO FIVE TWO SEVAN ZERO ONE

/ NINE THREE DOUBLE ONE FOUR SEVAN DOUBLE ZERO FIVE NINE or 

Get ADMISSION in IPU UNIVERSITY GGSIPU IPU 2016 2017 2018 Get admission in ip university GGSIPU IPU 2016 BBA BTECH BJMC BCA BALLB BBALLB THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA

CONTACT ********** /********** /********** NINE EIGHT DOUBLE NINE THREE NINE ZERO ONE FIVE THREE / SEVAN TWO NINE ONE ZERO FIVE TWO SEVAN ZERO ONE

admisssion in ip ipuadmissionhelpline@********** , Ggsipu career counseling ,bjmc,bba,btech,bba,all courses counseling info is provided ipuadmissionhelpline@**********,IP career counseling 2017ipuadmissionhelpline@********** ,GGSIPU IPU BDS Admissions 2017 ipuadmissionhelpline@**********

, GGSIPU ONLINE COUNSELLING ipuadmissionhelpline@**********

,ADMISSION IPU

,LOW RANK,IPU COUNSELLORipuadmissionhelpline@**********

GGSIPU ONLINE

COUNSELLINGipuadmissionhelpline@**********

Invite your friends to HTCampus