i have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a rocket scientist. which engineering branch and college will be good?

I want to become a rocket scientist. Is the branch aeronautics OK or I have to take aerospace only.

Engineering

Started By Gaurav, 1 year, 1 month ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 73 posts
  • rs , 1 week, 5 days ago

In Reply To: sachin
    mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career

• sachin , 1 week, 6 days ago

mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu
  • rs , 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: faraz
    which college is best for aeronautical engineering in north India

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

• faraz , 2 weeks, 1 day ago

which college is best for aeronautical engineering in north India
  • rs , 2 weeks, 6 days ago

In Reply To: Dharmesh

In Reply To: Ruchita

I have just 12board exam.I am become aeronotics engineering ,which branch is best for me,and I is there in your campus
    Hi

thanking you

• Dharmesh , 2 weeks, 6 days ago

In Reply To: Ruchita

I have just 12board exam.I am become aeronotics engineering ,which branch is best for me,and I is there in your campus
    Hi
  • rs , 3 weeks, 1 day ago

In Reply To: Naveen
    I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this

thanking you

• Naveen , 3 weeks, 1 day ago

I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this
  • Nayyam , 1 month, 1 week ago

I have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a Honda . which engineering branch and college will be good?
  • Ruchita , 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Invite your friends to HTCampus