i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

MBA

Started By nikhil, 4 years, 8 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 232 posts
  • Vikrant , 3 days, 4 hours ago

In Reply To: Rudvik
    Sir im in 12th i want to do hotel managment i heard that one can get admission in hm after 50% of 12th is it possible

Dear Rudvik, after 12th you can go for Bachelor's in HM. Most of the places offer admission with 50% in class 12. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. In case you miss the test or don't clear it then you have private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc offering HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

In Reply To: satyam

hello sir,

i have passed my SSC  board and interested in doing diploma in hotel management . Can you please suggest me some colleges where i can apply for it 

Dear Satyam, go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then you can go for lateral entry in degree in HM. Many private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. They make sure that students have all the practical knowledge by sending them on on-job-trainings in various hotels etc. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Check the websites of these universities.

Best of luck.

In Reply To: Aryan

In Reply To: satyam

i have passed my SSC  board and interested in doing diploma in hotel management . Can you please suggest me some colleges where i can apply for it 
    Yes friend this is what I too want to know

Dear Aryan, go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then you can go for lateral entry in degree in HM. Many private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. They make sure that students have all the practical knowledge by sending them on on-job-trainings in various hotels etc. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

• Vikrant , 4 days, 4 hours ago

In Reply To: Nitin

Dear Nitin, either go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then go for lateral entry in degree or go for 12th and after that go for Bachelor's in HM. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. Apart from this, private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc also offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Check their websites for more details.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Vinay
    i finished my 10th i want to do hotel managment wat should i do

Dear Vinay, either go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then go for lateral entry in degree or go for 12th and after that go for Bachelor's in HM. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. Apart from this, private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc also offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Good luck.

In Reply To: S.Mahesh

i finished my 10th i want to do hotel managment wat should i do

Dear Mahesh, either go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then go for lateral entry in degree or go for 12th and after that go for Bachelor's in HM. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. Apart from this, private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc also offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Ramya
    What should I take for studying hotel management

Dear Ramya, either go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then go for lateral entry in degree or go for 12th and after that go for Bachelor's in HM. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. Apart from this, private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc also offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Rohit
    I am study 10th pass out in2017 and I am interested to hotel management course so you are advised me to hotel management course

Dear Rohit, either go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then go for lateral entry in degree or go for 12th and after that go for Bachelor's in HM. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. Apart from this, private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc also offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Good luck.

• Vikrant , 4 days, 5 hours ago

In Reply To: Sachin
    I study to 10th complete to 2010 and I work a electrician but I interested to hotel menegment course so you advised for me

Dear Sachin, either go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then go for lateral entry in degree or go for 12th and after that go for Bachelor's in HM. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. Apart from this, private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc also offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Good luck.

• Vikrant , 4 days, 5 hours ago

In Reply To: Hammad

How i start my course of hotel management after 10th pass out what should i do??

Dear Hammad, either go for Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th and then go for lateral entry in degree or go for 12th and after that go for Bachelor's in HM. Every year IHMs across the country conduct NCHMCT JEE for admissions to HM courses. Apart from this, private universities like LPU, Manipal, etc also offer HM courses. These universities offer ample on job experience to their students along with good placements in various Hotels and Airlines. LPU even offers scholarships to its students.

Good luck.

Invite your friends to HTCampus