How to get admission to NIFT after 10th

My sister want to do a course from NIFT hyderabad. she has completed her 10th. please advice

National Institute of Fashion Technology- Hyderabad

Started By bishal, 4 years, 2 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 13 posts
  • BHEEMESHKUMAR , 1 month, 4 weeks ago

hai my name is bheemesh kumar please tell details for this colleg

• Rutuja , 2 months, 3 weeks ago

can I do diploma in interior designing after 10th and what are the formalities and fees is there?
  • aditi , 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Gyan Classes is organising SketchUp workshop. SketchUp - a tool which makes imaginator to creator. Used by leading architects and designers to make 2D and 3D drawings.

https://**********/gyanclasses

To register:

https://goo.gl/forms/wnJ37wsFiuKvaJ9u1

• Abhishek , 3 months, 1 week ago

I am class 9 students and I will do NIFT corce
  • nikita , 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hyeee...can u tll me what are the formalities for doing fashion designing after 10th and what skill should we have for doing so.
  • nikita , 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hyee....
  • poornima , 11 months ago

hii
  • Nitin , 4 years, 2 months ago

Hi,

National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad offers various certificate courses that you can pursue after 10th. However, pursuing Degree courses after 10+2 is better than pursuing Diploma ones.

Know about National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad Courses and Other Details

Thanks.!!

• Niya , 2 years, 7 months ago

Hi,

national institute of fashion designing technology,hyderabad

i want to how to enter to your institute . after compliting 12th is there any fee reambacement for certain percentage .I m very interested fashiondesigning and technology and i can speak hindi and english also very fluently and i have some touch with crochet handmade garment and accesories. plz give me the information about your college how can we enter and fee ,hostel facilities, and also is there any entarence test for it and finally is there your campus at vijayawada

thanks&regards

niha.

• Priya , 2 years, 9 months ago

Hi ,I am sharing  few  reference books. Hope this helps you in your preparation for NIFT exam.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     • Arihant NIFT/NIFD/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide

• NIFT/NID Entrance Exams: Ultimate Success Series

• NIFT/NID /IIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide

• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide

• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by Surendra

Also you can contact afdindia as their study material and guidance will help you a lot to crack this exam. You can also get an idea of the question paper to help you prepare better.

Invite your friends to HTCampus