Hi.I am interested in doing automobile engineering after 10th and dont want to do +2.So what are the steps to do automobile engineering after 10th

Hi.I am interested in doing automobile engineering after 10th and dont want to do +2.So what are the steps to do automobile engineering after 10th

Engineering

Started By Rishabh Shah, 5 years, 5 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 12 posts
  • Vikrant , 2 days, 6 hours ago

In Reply To: Veena
    After diploma in automoblie i want to take admission for B.tech

Dear Veena, if you are interested in doing B.Tech after diploma better option for you would be to join dual Diploma B.Tech course in Auto.Engg.where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these Dual Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.

So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in a dual Diploma-B.Tech course.

You can visit the websites of LPU, VIT, SRM, etc for more details.

Best of Luck

In Reply To: Anmol
    in engeneering after 10th and dont want to do +2. so what are the steps to do automobile engineering after 10th

Dear Anmol, if you are interested in doing a course in Auto.Engg. better option for you would be to join dual Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these Dual Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.

So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in a dual Diploma-B.Tech course.

Best of Luck

In Reply To: Atharva

I want car designing course after 10th 

Dear Atharva, better option for you would be to join dual Diploma B.Tech course in Auto.Engg.where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

Best of Luck

In Reply To: RAJESH
    10 after diploma in automobile engg I will take b.tech

Dear Rajesh, if you are interested in doing a course in Auto.Engg. better option for you would be to join dual Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

Best of Luck

In Reply To: raunak
    i want to do automotive engineering so what i should do after 10 class

Dear Raunak, if you are interested in doing a course in Auto.Engg. better option for you would be to join dual Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

Best of Luck

• Atharva , 3 months ago

I want car designing course after 10th 

• raunak , 1 year, 1 month ago

i want to do automotive engineering so what i should do after 10 class
  • RAJESH , 1 year, 8 months ago

10 after diploma in automobile engg I will take b.tech
  • Anmol , 1 year, 9 months ago

in engeneering after 10th and dont want to do +2. so what are the steps to do automobile engineering after 10th
  • Prathusha , 2 years ago

In Reply To: Veena
    After diploma in automoblie i want to take admission for B.tech

Veena, you can opt for lateral entry by which you can get admission in second year of B.Tech. You can go for B.Tech lateral (Auto.Engg.) or B.Tech lateral  (ME). There are many good universities like IIIT, LPU, Manipal etc thatare offering B.Tech lateral entry. They offer admission to students on the basis of their own test as well as marks in Diploma. 

They are the universities which offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Some of these universities also offer good scholarships to students. Check their websites or call their toll free no.s. 

Good luck. 

Invite your friends to HTCampus