Hi.I am interested in doing automobile engineering after 10th and dont want to do +2.So what are the steps to do automobile engineering after 10th

Hi.I am interested in doing automobile engineering after 10th and dont want to do +2.So what are the steps to do automobile engineering after 10th

Engineering

Started By Rishabh Shah, 5 years, 2 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-7 out of 7 posts
  • Atharva , 6 days, 4 hours ago

I want car designing course after 10th 

• raunak , 10 months ago

i want to do automotive engineering so what i should do after 10 class
  • RAJESH , 1 year, 5 months ago

10 after diploma in automobile engg I will take b.tech
  • Anmol , 1 year, 6 months ago

in engeneering after 10th and dont want to do +2. so what are the steps to do automobile engineering after 10th
  • Prathusha , 1 year, 9 months ago

In Reply To: Veena
    After diploma in automoblie i want to take admission for B.tech

Veena, you can opt for lateral entry by which you can get admission in second year of B.Tech. You can go for B.Tech lateral (Auto.Engg.) or B.Tech lateral  (ME). There are many good universities like IIIT, LPU, Manipal etc thatare offering B.Tech lateral entry. They offer admission to students on the basis of their own test as well as marks in Diploma. 

They are the universities which offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Some of these universities also offer good scholarships to students. Check their websites or call their toll free no.s. 

Good luck. 

• Veena , 1 year, 9 months ago

After diploma in automoblie i want to take admission for B.tech
  • HTCampus , 5 years, 2 months ago

Dear student,

You can opt for diploma in automobile engineering (polytechnic) course after completing your 10th. There are many colleges offering polytechnic courses in automobile engineering.

Colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering

But we advise you to first complete your 10+2 and then opt for degree course (B.Tech) in automobile engineering. Diploma courses have less career options than degree. After completing your 10+2, you can be eligible for B.Tech and after B.Tech you can get various career opportunities for future. But the final decision is in your hand whether you opt for Diploma or Degree course.

Click here to know more about automobile engineering

Career options in automobile engineering

All the best !!

Invite your friends to HTCampus