enquiry for admissions

I am a BMM student i want to  enquiry about the course Post graduation in Public Relation.

am currently in my final year want information about the admission process.

waiting for the reply 

Ikra khan

EMDI Institute of Media & Communication, Bengaluru

Started By Ikra, 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Fresher
Showing 1-1 out of 1 posts
  • Aliya , 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Public Relations is a postgraduate course which introduces students to the advertising strategies, ethics and management skills. The eligibility for admission to M.A. Advertising and Public Relations is a Graduation degree from any recognized university.   While most colleges require to have 45-50% marks in the graduation program.Admission to M.A. Advertising and Public Relations course, majority of colleges in India is merit-based. However, few universities considers the scores of entrance test for admission to the program. Usually colleges follow merit-based admission process, and a personal interview round.  A few good institues/universities  are:   Dr. Zakir Hussain Institue ,  Lovely Professional University Punjab

Rai University, Kushabhau Thakre University, CGU,Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism, People’s Institute of Media Studies, School of Broadcasting and Communication, Maharshtra,Madurai Kamraj University,Masscomedia

Invite your friends to HTCampus