confusion in choosing a career

Sir I have done my bsc physics hons. I m the student of pcm but I want to go in medical field or pharmacy. Can I do dermatology?

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

fb

Started By Priyanka, 11 months, 1 week ago

Fresher
Showing 1-10 out of 39 posts
  • Aarti Singh , 14 hours, 26 minutes ago

In Reply To: Karthik
    Sir I have completing my ITI.so can I enter into diploma.of I got a admission on diploma on which year they can give me admission either second year or third year.

Karthik, yes you can take admission through lateral entry mode in Diploma. The admission will be in 2nd year of Diploma. 

Lateral entry in Diploma is offered by some institutions like HSTES, BFIT, LPU, etc. All these have made a mark for themselves in the field of technical education by offering quality education.

Some of them like LPU has made quality education affordable by offering scholarships to meritorious students. LPU even offers scholarships to Diploma students.

Check the websites for relevant details.

Best of luck.

• Karthik , 5 days, 9 hours ago

Sir I have completing my ITI.so can I enter into diploma.of I got a admission on diploma on which year they can give me admission either second year or third year.
  • Karthik , 5 days, 9 hours ago

Sir I have completing my ITI.so can I enter into diploma .
  • Aarti Singh , 5 days, 10 hours ago

In Reply To: Nabeel
    I want to do engineer but i was cofused in automobile engineering or civil engineering which is good?

Nabeel, both the branches are equally good but what is important is your interest. If machines interest you, you love to explore them inside out then definitely Automobile Engineering is what you should go for. But if you have interest in structures, buildings, etc then Civil is your calling.

Now the most important thing is the university/ college that you choose for your degree. These days we have many good government as well as private universities like IITs, IITTs, NITs, Lovely Professional University, Manavrachna, etc offering admissions in different engineering branches. Some of them offer admission just on the basis of tests like JEE and some offer you direct admission too on the basis of your marks in previous qualifying exam or their own tests. So, you can check the websites of these universities to know the course and fee details..

Best of luck to you.

In Reply To: jaspreet

WHICH STREAM I WILL DO NON MED OR MED

Jaspreet it depends upon your interest whether to go for medical or non medical. You can also go for various Diploma courses after your 10th. In case you are not able to make out your mind regarding what course to go for, you can try career assessment test to see what course is right for you. 

These days many universities like Lovely Professional University, Amity University etc have links on their website for assessment tests. Try them to see the course meant for you.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Tanmay
    I have completed 12th with science bifocal in electronics now im confused what to do plzz help me ...i dont want to do engineering

Tanmay, there are many courses that you can opt for after 12th other than B.Tech.

If you are interested in pursuing a course in science you can go for various B.Sc like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths etc. Other than these you have specialized ones like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic, Agriculture, Food technology, Computer Science, etc. Apart from these you have honours courses too. You can also go for paramedical courses like Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, etc.

Other than science stream, you can have a career in Journalism, Film and TV production, Management, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Yoga, etc too.

There are many reputed universities like Lovely Professional University, Chitkara University, Chandigarh University, Rayat Bhara University, etc are offering a wide variety of courses to choose from.

Check some of these universities for more details.

Good luck

• Tanmay , 6 days, 5 hours ago

I have completed 12th with science bifocal in electronics now im confused what to do plzz help me ...i dont want to do engineering
  • Yuvraj , 2 weeks, 2 days ago

In Reply To: jaspreet

Do marine biologist
  • jaspreet , 1 month ago

• WHICH STREAM I WILL DO NON MED OR MED

• jaspreet , 1 month ago

WHICH STREAM I WILL DO NON MED OR MED

Invite your friends to HTCampus