I want to make a career in Computer Science / Music & Photography so please suggest me which one is the best.

I want to pursue my career in computer science but not a scorer. So can u pls suggest me the course because I am confused. If not computer then I would like my career in music /photography. So can u pls suggest me some course from which I will be able to achieve my goal.

Photography- Arts. Animation Multimedia Web Design

Started By Hrithik, 4 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-2 out of 2 posts
  • Hrithik , 3 months, 3 weeks ago

In Reply To: Neha

If you want to become a computer engineer you should have a sound command on Mathematics as well.So if you are not good at maths and you have a strong interest in computer science then go for BCA or B.Sc IT / CS. Further, you can go for Master's in a relevant stream along with MBA in IT. There are a various short term and long term courses are also available as per need.That will lead your interest to right career. You can work as:- Network Administrator. Web developer. PHP /.Net Developer. Software Developer Apart from this, If you want to make a career in Music and Photography, Yes, you can.I do not think there are any special skills needed outside of being creative and passionate about both live music and photography, The ability to meet deadlines, edit photos, and network with Journalists and Editors is also essential. Skills common to most established Music Photographers are: Understanding how to work a professional or semi-pro camera. This includes shooting in Manual mode and understanding light and exposure. Learning to work with the light that exists in the live environment. Knowing which lenses and gear are ideal for each shooting environment. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and standard editing. Functional use of photo management software such as Adobe Lightroom. However, We have provided you the information about both the programmes you are thinking. You can choose your course according to your interest. Click here to get more details about Computer Science Engineering Colleges in India. Click here to get more details about Photography Colleges in India. Thanks      
    Thank You very much Ma'am.... I'm really greatful to you.....
  • Neha , 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Dear Student,

If you want to become a computer engineer you should have a sound command on Mathematics as well.So if you are not good at maths and you have a strong interest in computer science then go for BCA or B.Sc IT / CS. Further, you can go for Master's in a relevant stream along with MBA in IT. There are a various short term and long term courses are also available as per need.That will lead your interest to right career.

You can work as:-

• Network Administrator.
    • Web developer.
    • PHP /.Net Developer.
    • Software Developer

Apart from this, If you want to make a career in Music and Photography, Yes, you can.I do not think there are any special skills needed outside of being creative and passionate about both live music and photography, The ability to meet deadlines, edit photos, and network with Journalists and Editors is also essential.

Skills common to most established Music Photographers are:

• Understanding how to work a professional or semi-pro camera. This includes shooting in Manual mode and understanding light and exposure.
    • Learning to work with the light that exists in the live environment.
    • Knowing which lenses and gear are ideal for each shooting environment.
    • Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and standard editing.
    • Functional use of photo management software such as Adobe Lightroom.

However, We have provided you the information about both the programmes you are thinking. You can choose your course according to your interest.

Click here to get more details about Computer Science Engineering Colleges in India.

Click here to get more details about Photography Colleges in India.

Thanks

Invite your friends to HTCampus