admission in management course

I am a commerce graduate passed out in 2016 and i have a valid score in ATMA  July 2016, will u consider this score for the admission  2017

ATMA

Started By GS, 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Fresher
Showing 1-7 out of 7 posts
  • Ankit , 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Query me at my mail Ankit.paul3@**********, I can get u help for admission in Pune for pgdm course
  • Aritra , 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Just close your eyes and take admission in Unitedworld school of business! My brother is pursuing pgdm course from this institute and believe me it’s one of the best pgdm/mba college in India. It has a huge campus in Ahmedabad and Kolkata also and faculty members are very helpful and encouraging. The hostel life is great and has all the amenities available inside the campus.

The most important aspect of any good course is the placement. The students here are GETTING PLACED in companies like: NESTLE, PARLE, ITC, JUSTDIAL, OYO, PRAN DUBAI, TIMES GROUP, PAYTM, AIRTEL, JK TYRES etc. Placement is the main highlight of this college.

this is the link of their website: http://**********/

• Aritra , 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Just close your eyes and take admission in Unitedworld school of business! My brother is pursuing pgdm course from this institute and believe me it’s one of the best pgdm/mba college in India. It has a huge campus in Ahmedabad and Kolkata also and faculty members are very helpful and encouraging. The hostel life is great and has all the amenities available inside the campus.

The most important aspect of any good course is the placement. The students here are GETTING PLACED in companies like: NESTLE, PARLE, ITC, JUSTDIAL, OYO, PRAN DUBAI, TIMES GROUP, PAYTM, AIRTEL, JK TYRES etc. Placement is the main highlight of this college.

this is the link of their website: http://**********/

• Rajan , 7 months, 4 weeks ago

ICFAI University: Distance Learning MBA - *Each Semester award Benefits: (Certification+Diploma+PG Diploma+ Degree) Program: Finance/ HRM / Marketing / IT & Systems / International Business / Investment management / Risk Management / Strategic Finance / Innovation Management / Retail management Healthcare Management / Hospital Administration / Pharma Management / Operation & Systems / Telecom Management / Investment Management / BBA / Master Of Management Studies (MMS) / PG Diploma in Financial Analysts (PGDFA)

Exams Flexibility.

Please contact for details and free prospectus: ********** / 011 45623093 , rajankumar@**********

• Rajan , 7 months, 4 weeks ago

ICFAI University: Distance Learning MBA - (Certification+Diploma+PG Diploma+ Degree) Program: Finance/ HRM / Marketing / IT & Systems / International Business / Investment management / Risk Management / Strategic Finance / Innovation Management / Retail management Healthcare Management / Hospital Administration / Pharma Management / Operation & Systems / Telecom Management / Investment - please contact for details and free prospectus: **********  / 011 45623093 , rajankumar@**********

• Praveen , 8 months, 1 week ago

Hi,

The percentile of ATMA score vary from college to college. Hence, you need to wait for the college cut for ATMA admissions and keep checking the official website of the colleges for admission procedure.

MBA Colleges in India

Thanks

• Charu , 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello Khushboo,

If you are looking for admission in 2017 then you should give CAT 2016, Dec MAT 2016, XAT 2017 MAT 2017 as many colleges accepting current year valid scores and it will give you the opportunity to improve your past scores and opt for better college.

Invite your friends to HTCampus