About engineering tell me degree is better or diploma is better?

In engineering some students select to do degree. But some select diplomq of engineering & then degree. Because diploma will make the base of degree. So my question is that will degree is useful or diploma is useful? Please help me!

Engineering

Started By Bhakti, 1 year, 2 months ago

Fresher
Showing 1-9 out of 9 posts
  • shashikant , 7 months, 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: shashikant

thanks
    diploma course
  • Pranab , 3 months, 1 week ago

Think from the company's point of view, what they need in a candidate when recruiting?

Think from the company's point of view, what they need in a candidate when recruiting?

Choose vocational course to become professional and easily employable. Degree or Diploma depends upon your present qualification.

I am from Rustomjee Academy for Global Careers

We provide a unique blend of classroom teaching & industry internship.

Learn by working in companies, get industry relevant skills and earn stipend.

3 Year BSc Degree from YCMOU University (Nashik).

BSc Construction Practices

BSc Automotive Techniques

BSc Hospitality & Catering Services

Vocational Diploma is of 2 Years from Maharashtra state Board of Vocational Education Examination (MSBVEE) 

Students from all across India can join. College is in Dahanu & Thane near Mumbai

For details contact: pranab@**********

Mob: **********2

• Shaikh , 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Degree is better then deploma
  • shashikant , 7 months, 2 weeks ago

In Reply To: Aarti Singh

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these integrated Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in an integrated Diploma-B.Tech course.Here are some of the universities, you can visit their websites for more detailsMVN Univeristy, NH-2, Delhi-Agra Highway (NCR), HaryanaLovely Professional University, GT Road, Phagwara, PunjabMaharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College, Ambala, HaryanaBest of Luck
    thanks
  • Aarti Singh , 1 year, 2 months ago

Bhakti, better would be to join integrated Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these integrated Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.

So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in an integrated Diploma-B.Tech course.

Here are some of the universities, you can visit their websites for more details

MVN Univeristy, NH-2, Delhi-Agra Highway (NCR), Haryana

Lovely Professional University, GT Road, Phagwara, Punjab

Maharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College, Ambala, Haryana

Best of Luck

• Bhakti , 1 year, 2 months ago

Thank you so much sir!
  • Prathusha , 1 year, 2 months ago

In Reply To: Prathusha
    Welcome dear, I am here to help only

Welcome dear, we counselors are here to help only

• Prathusha , 1 year, 2 months ago

In Reply To: Bhakti

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these integrated Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech or doing 12th and then giving entrance exams and wait for admission in some good institute...it is better to take admission in an integrated Diploma-B.Tech course.Here are some of the universities, you can visit their websites for more detailsMVN Univeristy, NH-2, Delhi-Agra Highway (NCR), HaryanaLovely Professional University, GT Road, Phagwara, PunjabMaharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College, Ambala, HaryanaBest of Luck
    Thank you so much Aarti Singh for my help!
    Welcome dear, I am here to help only
  • Bhakti , 1 year, 2 months ago

Thank you so much Aarti Singh for my help!

Invite your friends to HTCampus