- Publisher 2015 2016
- Outlook #16/100 #15/100
- Business Line None #19/91
Reasons to Join
- T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is located in the international university town of Manipal (Karnataka).
- TAPMI is among the leading management institutes in India.
- TAPMI is the first AICTE approved B-School in India to achieve AACSB International accreditation.
- TAPMI’s mission is to build professional management capability in the country.
- Today, over 4800 TAPMI alumni hold responsible managerial positions worldwide.
- TAPMI earned highest global accreditation by AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (www.aacsb.edu). TAPMI is the first AICTE approved B-School in India to achieve this distinguished hallmark of excellence.
- TAPMI has been consistently ranked among the top 1% of over 3500 B-Schools in India.
- TAPMI has an impeccable placement record consistently in all the past 29 years.
- State of art Finance Lab set up at TAPMI with partnership of Bloomberg.
Available college facilities
Canteen / Mess Canteen at TAPMI is open from 8.00 am to 9.30 pm daily providing a variety of snacks and refreshments at nominal prices. Laundary It offers laundry service in the campus itself. Th...read more
is facility is managed by skilled employees under a supervisor at TAPMI. Medicare Facility It also provides Medical facility to all the students under the name of Kasturba Hospital (Manipal Hospitals). The campus has First Aid facility as well. Convience Store TAPMI campus has a convenience store for the student where items of daily needs and snacks, refreshments and other necessary items are available. Air Conditioned Campus Complete Building of the Institute is Air Conditioned. Bank / ATM Students has the facility of ATM's within the campus itself.
TAPMI has a variety of teaching and learned employees as their facult. The faculties here are divided into Core Faculty, Adjunct Faculty and Visiting Faculty.
Prof. Vishwanathan Iyer
(Chairman of College)
T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal is a well-established (since 1984), autonomous, highly ranked and a leading private B-School in India. TAPMI is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (www.aacsb.edu).CRISIL has graded TAPMI with A*** (the highest) at the National and State levels consecutively from 2011. TAPMI is consistently ranked among the top 1% of B-Schools in India.
The institute awards scholarships to the students on a various criteria's like good and consistent performance, academic excellence, scores in XAT/CAT, professional experience and many more.
More about TAPMI
The T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) located in the international university town of Manipal (Karnataka), is among the leading management institutes in India, and is reputed for its academic...read more
rigour and faculty-student interaction. Founded by the visionary, Late Shri. T. A. Pai, TAPMI’s mission is to provide much needed impetus to the task of building professional management capability in the country. In the process, it has also played a role in strengthening the existing educational and health infrastructure of Manipal. Since commencement of the PG Programme in 1984, TAPMI has received recognition and respect amongst the well-known industrial houses and academic institutions in India for the quality of its education. Over the years, the institute has earned a name for its Post Graduate Programme in Management (equivalent to MBA) and the quality of student talent it has produced. Continuous improvements in the curriculum, structure, academic systems and faculty resources have contributed significantly to making TAPMI a preferred centre for management education. Today, over 3000 TAPMI alumni hold responsible managerial positions in India and abroad. In early 2009, its 25th year running, TAPMI took a landmark step in its history by shifting its operations to a new scenic 42-acre residential campus in Manipal. Located on the side of a hillock and overlooking a valley filled with verdant tropical greenery, this campus provides an ideal setting for serious academic study and creativity, combined with entertainment and relaxation. Manipal is home to a large number of educational institutes for medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, arts and science, engineering and technology and is known for its cosmopolitan ambience. The town is also known for its innovative development banking and financial services sector. The legendary pilgrimage town of Udupi is just a 15 minute drive from Manipal.