Reasons to Join
- Oldest Institutes in North India for B.Tech Aeronautical and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course.
- Approx. 100 placement in last 1 year.
- World Class Infrastructure.
- Provides A.M.E. in heavy aircraft.
- Free 100% In house OJT.
- Only Institute in India which is approved by Director General of Civil Aviation to provide On Job Training on its two heavy aircrafts.
- Largest campus in India for only B.Tech Aeronautical Course.
- Largest campus in India for AME course.
- Total buildup are is 125000 sq ft
- Highest percentage of result in DGCA Licence Examination.
- Bank Loan assistance.
- Free uniform for Ist year for AME students.
- Having experienced & highly educated teaching staff.
Let us help you take right decision
Available college facilities
School of Aeronautics (Neemrana), needless to say provides all required infrastructural facilities to its students and teachers to live up to its own expectation. read more
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at School of Aeronautics in its various departments.
Mr. C.C. ASHOKA
(Director of College)
To meet the challenges of the ever-changing world, the one and the only resource that we can safely and constantly turn back to is human resource. Just as man turns inward to find strength and vigor to battle the vagaries of life, the nation has to turn and look to manpower for development. In an Endeavour to empower the human resource with the necessary education the Laxmi Narain Verma Memorial Society Group of Institutions prepares the young citizens of today to meet the future confidently. With dedicated and high caliber professional expertise, the institution imparts the best of theory and practical knowledge and sends forth professionals of every discipline into the world. It is my privilege to welcome the fresh batch of students and I am confident that they are in an institution which would help them to be at the forefront of technological revolutions. They can be confident of their competence and their quality standards. Also their integrity and their ability to deliver. Because these are the hallmarks of the various institutions in the Laxmi Narain Verma Memorial Society Group of Institutes. Chattrapati C Ashoka (Director)
More about School of Aeronautics
School of Aeronautics was established in 1992, since than we are providing only aviation related courses to students. We have 80 to 85 percent placement for the students with 3 to 7 lac as annua...read more
l package. Our alumni are working in 200 plus companies after successfully completing their courses from School of Aeronautics. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and licensed by European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
CORPORATE OFFICE & DELHI BRANCH: H 974, PALAM EXTENSION, PART 1 SECTOR 7, DWARKA, NEW DELHI NEEMRANA BRANCH: I 04, RIICO INDUSTRIAL AREA, NEEMRANA, DELHI JAIPUR HIGHWAY, RAJASTHAN
Contact Numbers : 8800228720
Email ID : email@example.com
Website : http://soaneemrana.org/