- Publisher 2015 2016 2017
- Outlook #1/100 #1/100 None
- MHRD None #4/100 #4/100
- Publisher 2017
- Business Today #20/30
- Outlook #1/100
- MHRD #6/50
Reasons to Join
- IIT Delhi is located in Capital of India, so easy to relocate for students.
- IITD have Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) it provides exposure to a student for build their managerial skill in technocracy.
- Institute has outstanding faculty with several national and international recognitions and laurels.
- IIT Delhi comprises of several bodies for best performance in academics. In Institute's board of student welfare (BSW) for taking care of the student.
- Institutes have SCS (Student Counselling Service) if student faced any difficulties in adjusting to campus life, feeling lonely, depressed, unmotivated so SCS provides counseling and holds a number of Self-development programs through Group discussions and workshops.
- Student here are not restricted to one field for that they have craft club, Debating club, Dramaties, sports, seminars, workshops to provide exposure in every field.
Let us help you take right decision
Available college facilities
IIT, Delhi provides an optimum learning atmosphere for learning, through its contemporary facilities. The campus of the institute is a Paradise on Earth & beautifully designed encircled with greene...read more
ry, which makes a tranquil atmosphere for learning.Institute has all amenities such as lecture halls, labs, hostel, library, seminar room and conference room etc.
The faculty at IIT Delhi is highly qualified professionals experienced having specialized in the discipline.Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a center of excellence for higher research, training, and development in engineering, technology, and science in India.
Shri Kumar Mangalam Birla
(Chairman of College)
Undergraduate Scholarship Institute Merit-cum-Means (MCM) Scholarships: Scholarships are offered to about 25% of the student's Value - 1000/- per month for General/OBC students Scholarship provision for SC/ST students Tuition fee exemption is admissible to all SC/ST students irrespective of their parents’/guardians’ income. Post Graduate Scholarship M.Sc. Program: Merit-cum-Means scholarship of 1000/- per month Scholarships are offered to about 25% of the strength Only those students are eligible whose parents’ gross income is less than 4.5 lac per annum M. Tech., M.S. (Research) and M.Des. Students:
ReviewsView all reviews
India's biggest institute
You'll come here by clearing JEE, one of India's toughest and biggest exam. You'd feel you don't have to study anymore. But that's complete lie. You would have to study that's never an option. All ...read moreYou'll come here by clearing JEE, one of India's toughest and biggest exam. You'd feel you don't have to study anymore. But that's complete lie. You would have to study that's never an option. All that is added is freedom and more things you can do. If you manage time wisely then you're good to go.
Review and Experience at IIT Delhi
Good experience and enjoyable stay. Very satisfied with peers, seniors and teachers. Facilities are good and college promotes extracurricular activities while heartedly. College certainly lives up ...read moreGood experience and enjoyable stay. Very satisfied with peers, seniors and teachers. Facilities are good and college promotes extracurricular activities while heartedly. College certainly lives up to it's name. The teachers are always eager to teach and everyone is generally very satisfied.
More about Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IITD)
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is a Public Engineering Institution located in Delhi and through “ Institutes of Technology Act ” IIT D was declared as Institute...read more
of National Importance by Government of India and Established in 1961. Internationally IIT Delhi was ranked 172 in the QS World University Rankings of 2017. Institute has signed a MoU and collaborations with organizations/ institutions from countries all over the world including Australia, Canada, China, etc. for research and student exchange program. IIT Delhi has a sprawling campus in an area of 320 acres and is divided into four zones Student Residential Zone. Faculty and staff residential zone Academic zone student recreational zone. Institutes provide exposure in the real world of technology and managements by introducing them to training, workshops, internships, seminars.
Indian Institute of Technology Hauz khas, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110016
Contact Numbers : 01126597135
Email ID : email@example.com
Website : http://www.iitd.ac.in/