- Publisher 2015 2016 2017
- Business Today None None #8/30
- Outlook #5/100 #5/100 None
- MHRD None #6/50 #5/50
- Business Line None #9/91 None
Reasons to Join
- IIM Kozhikode has a consistent record of excellent placement. The students have found good placement in different sectors & domains with the diverse profile.
- The Institute has a strong International Exchange Programme for students and faculty with several leading Management Institutes in EU and ASEAN countries like SDA, Bacconi, Jonkoping, Sweden, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, ESCAP-EAP, France; University of Queensland, Austria, Victoria University of Wellington and so on.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty and also visiting faculty from other leading Management Institute including Foreign Universities.
- IIMK is also one of the few centers for development of Digital Libraries in the world.
- The Institute has several clubs and committees for organizing and focusing on other extracurricular activities like Sports event, cultural fest, workshops, seminars etc.
- World class infrastructure consists of Classrooms equipped with computers, multimedia projectors and motorized screens, OHPs, Wireless Presenters and other audio-visual tools, a Digital library, an auditorium.
- Institute has 13 well-designed hostels capable of accommodating over 800 students. The classrooms, computer centre, canteen, and all other facilities are within walking distance of the hostel.
- Facilities for sports - both indoor and outdoor are available for use by the students.
Let us help you take right decision
Available college facilities
World class infrastructure at IIM Kozhikode consists of classrooms equipped with computers, multimedia projectors and motorized screens, OHPs, Wireless Presenters and other audiovisual tools, a ...read more
Digital library, an auditorium, hostels, etc.
The faculty at IIM Kozhikode comprises of guest, visiting, adjunct and regular faculty. Also, experience guest faculty are pooled from industry to provide critical insights on a particular topic/ issue in a course or a programme. Faculty from leading foreign institutions also forms a part of the experienced faculty at IIMK. The most outstanding feature of the faculty at IIMK is that every faculty engages in Research, Teaching in Post Graduate Programme, Interactive Distance Learning Programmes Faculty Development Programmes, and conducts one or more Management Development Programmes every year.
(Director of College)
More about Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode)
Situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of an ancient city of Calicut in Kerala, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) is spread over about 100 acres of land. T...read more
he campus boasts off world class infrastructure including air-conditioned classrooms, guest care areas and LAN/WAN connectivity that enables every IIMK resident to be exposed to a wholesome experience. IIMK is managed by a dedicated regular administrative staff of 36. IIMK that started with a batch of 42 students has its roots dating back to 1997. The institute has grown to current batch strength of 356 odd students making it the fastest growing management school in the country. The Interactive Distance Learning (IDL) Program for working executives in India was pioneered by IIMK. It was in January 2003 that the institute moved to its new campus and the number of programs increased manifold with this step. Also, IIMK began its Fellow (Doctoral) Programme in Management in 2007 to complete a full range of educational services expected from an institution of higher learning. The institute is well known to have a strong International Exchange Programme for students and faculty with several leading management institutes in EU and ASEAN countries like SDA, Bacconi, Copenhagen Business School, France, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Victoria University of Wellington and a lot more. Not just with international universities and institutes, IIMK also collaborates with leading management institutions like MDI, Gurgaon, XLRI, Jamshedpur and IIFT, New Delhi to conduct week long faculty development programmes.
Campus P. O., Kozhikode, Kerala, India, PIN - 673 570
Contact Numbers : 914952809100
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.iimk.ac.in/