Reasons to Join
- 1Collaboration with Tata Technologies - Graphic Era University Fostering Innovation Progress in Partnership With Tata Technologies;
- TBI GEU-Technology Business Incubator (TBI), hosted by Graphic Era University, Dehradun is a sunshade for promotion of entrepreneurship at GEU, Dehradun. GEU-TBI administers a business incubator that provides support for technology-based entrepreneurship. We fund, mentor and nurture ideas, startups and entrepreneurs.-;
- Graphic Era University with a sprawling campus serene and salubrious expanse in the Dehradun Valley, has carved out for itself a niche amongst the premier educational institutes in India. ;
- The University offers transportation facility to all students at very economical rates, as less as Rs 158 per month. A fleet of 49+ buses not only offer a comfortable ride but also reduce pressure on public transport, and cut down traffic and pollution.
- Scholarships to meritorious students (based on the percentage/ scores in qualifying examinations) at the time of Admission & Financial awards to students performing excellent in academics and other co & extracurricular activities.
Let us help you take right decision
Available college facilities
Graphic Era University -university with a vast campus, has carved out for itself a big name all over the country and is recognized as a premier educational institute of India. It is well equipped a...read more
nd has sophisticated laboratories, well stocked libraries to enhance and facilitate the entire teaching and learning process in tune with the noble ambition and aspirations of Shri Kamal Ghanshala to keep the institution ever growing & developing continuously so as to become as big as the ocean.
The institution has members in its faculty who have achieved distinction in various fields of emerging Technologies. They come from reputed institutions like IITs, IIMs, NITs.
Note: The candidates will be availing the scholarship for the 1st Sem on the basis of merit drawn from Last Qualifying Exam and to continue with the same scholarship for next semester student has to achieve minimum 70% in previous semester of the current Programme being pursued from the University
Scholarship available for
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
ReviewsView all reviews
Overall experience is well and good
Well my experience in my department is excellent, faculty in our department are helpful and so are my fellow mates. Other than my department, my experience in this college is fairly good.read moreWell my experience in my department is excellent, faculty in our department are helpful and so are my fellow mates. Other than my department, my experience in this college is fairly good.
My experience in this college.
Its a very prestigious college,very good facilities and infrastructure is admirable. Moreover, faculty are also very good and helpful. This university provides new opportunities to each and every s...read moreIts a very prestigious college,very good facilities and infrastructure is admirable. Moreover, faculty are also very good and helpful. This university provides new opportunities to each and every student. This university is a good option for building a good career.
More about Graphic Era University
Graphic Era University, previously known as Graphic Era Institute of Technology is reckoned for its academic excellence in engineering sciences & management studies. The institution has deli...read more
vered world class engineers, managers, and is a centre for research and specialized studies. GEU aims at developing the aptitude of the students through interactive sessions with their mentors, regular brainstorming in group pondering & disclosure to a plethora of events. The University provides a vibrant cultural atmosphere that aids in extra curricular development and recognition of budding talent.