Reasons to Join
- MIT Pune Campus at Ujjain |MP
- Faculty, Placements, Resource sharing of MIT Pune
- 1:10 Learner to join faculty ratio
- Collaborate across disciplines
- Learning ecosystem beyond academic boundaries
- Inculcate the spirit of innovation
- Works on projects from day one
- Experience world class infrastructure
- Combine your interest with your curriculum and design your own specialization
- A culture that fosters making where learning happens by doing.
Let us help you take right decision
Available college facilities
Land 50 Acre Location Survey No 8, Lekoda Village, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh Construction Area 3,61,387 sq.ft. (Phas...read more
e 1) 5,58,614 sq.ft. (Phase 2) 4,03,001 sq.ft. (Phase 3) Physical Resources Main Building, Academic Complex, Lab Complex, Learning Resource Center, Convention Center, Hostels (Boys and Girls), Faculty and Staff Residence, Sports Complex, Student Union Complex
ReviewsView all reviews
I have had a good experience
The college environment is very good. The ambience of the classes is good and everything they teach is very interesting. The hostel facilities are very good. The academic facilities are good. The s...read moreThe college environment is very good. The ambience of the classes is good and everything they teach is very interesting. The hostel facilities are very good. The academic facilities are good. The staff is good. The campus crowd is diverse, students come to the college from all over the country. The college provides placements but they depend on students' caliber. The faculty has different modes of teaching. I love the way the faculty teaches.
More about Avantika University, MIT Pune Campus
Avantika is envisioned as India's first design-centered university that cross-links design thinking and creative spirit with engineering and liberal arts. The university is poised to create ...read more
a unique learning center that imparts joyful education to aspiring learners in problem solving. It aims to bring about a paradigm shift in the education pedagogy and assessment. The academic structure is intended to not just support professional growth but will also develop the students to become innovators and entrepreneurs.