Reasons to Join
- ASBM, Bhubaneswar is the only institute in Odisha and 9th B-School in India having dual International Accreditations, ACBSP (USA) & SAQS (SAARC).
- It has been rated in the A+++ category in National Best B-school Ranking Survey conducted by Business India in December 2016.
- ASBM has instituted one week crash course and industry visit to Singapore in collaboration with Management Development Institute of Singapore, a 60 year old premier business school of Singapore for globalizing business education and providing international exposure to the students of PGDM.
- IIM model pedagogy, course curriculum and rigorous industry based experimental learning.
- Consistently cent percent placement record since inception with multiple offers from blue chip companies bagged by ASBM students.
- ASBM is the first B-School to offer single and dual specialization in both functional and sectoral areas.
- Best core faculty from IIMs, IITs, TISS, EFLU, NITIE & leading institutions and industries.
- Holistic personality development through advanced Finishing School Module with language and psychometric labs for better employability.
- Ever-expanding partnership with blue chip companies for curricula development, training and placement.
- Innovative curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities with applied values, Emphasis on developing strong personality traits such as team leadership, entrepreneurial ability, lateral thinking etc.
- Fully residential programme for attitudinal development, personality development, and development of interpersonal relationship, team building and leadership.
- Courses of independent study to bring out research orientation among the students.
- Targeting holistic development of the students both academic as well as personality development grooming, the mentor-mentee programme is adopted for ASBM students.
Let us take you right decision
Available college facilities
Infrastructural facilities of ASBM includes Lush green sprawling E-Campus with state-of-the-art facilities. Fully air-conditioned Classrooms named after International Management Personalitie...read more
s to foster an ambience of management learning. State of art modern computer lab with 92 computers connected with LAN / WAN connectivity supported with latest IBM server with RAID technology. Air-conditioned central Library named as “Chanakya Knowledge Centre” with more than 23,000 books and 5012 international and national journals (both print and electronic through Ebsco and J-Gate). Ray Kroc multi-cuisine Food Court, Nestle Coffee shop and Ice-Cream Parlour for refreshments. Gymnasium, Yoga Centre and Entertainment Zone with Table Tennis and other indoor games for holistic physical, mental and spiritual development of the students. Outdoor games like Volley Ball, Badminton etc. Mother Teresa Health Centre to provide 24 hrs health services with an Ambulance for emergency. Fully air-conditioned Central Auditorium and Mini Auditorium with advanced acoustics and visual equipments. ATM & Post Office Open air theatre.
The faculty members – rather the catalytic agents – here come from institutions of national repute and importance with both academic and industry experience. The teachers with academic background provide scholastic rigour, while those from industry bring with them their hands-on real life experience to the classroom. The best core faculties from IIMs, IITs, TISS, EFLU, NITIE from leading institutions and industries, inspire and motivate, advice and suggest specifications for concept understanding and clarification regarding relevant doubts in the courses of their own area, offer constructive criticism as well as compliments, be open and honest in the entire exercise of facilitation and be a good role model through actions and words.
Prof. Biswajeet Pattanayak
(Director of College)
"The white winged wonders, fragile as they are and yet can soar high into the sky scour the world with their friends for adventure and love and bring back myriad stories to share with their young so that they in turn can set to the sky continuing with the cosmic magic of creation” There are tremendous management lessons in a flock of migratory birds for leadership, team work, spirit for adventure, risk taking, traversing unconventional path, winning every time and finally, never missing to head back with amazing precision. Won’t you want to be part of this exciting world of adventure and personal achievement and soar the skies of success? Business at the turn of the millennium has become just that, a truly boundaryless quest for adventure with their leaders willing to move to any part of the world, integrate themselves with the region and yet retain their originality and heritage. Asia is playing a pivotal role in determining the shape and direction of the global markets led by the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and leading from the front in the global business scenario. In the changed global economic equation, two most powerful Asian economies China and India are vying for a position of global leadership and business supremacy. The new power structures emerging has put India firmly as a global super power and its managers as the global business leaders highly respected for their maturity and their legendry humility reflecting the ageless heritage. Against this backdrop, a team of top practitioners and teachers of management have come together to found a modern residential campus of ASBM at an idyllic locale close to the famed Chandaka life sanctuary in the vicinity of Bhubaneshwar, capital of Orissa. ASBM has set up its second residential campus at Hyderabad to further the tradition of excellence achieved at Bhubaneswar. It is situated in a picturesque location nearer to Shamirpet Lake. ASBM is the result of the long held belief I shared with the institute’s founders that it is quite possible to shape business schools in the private sector that match and even surpass famed IIMs based on passion and superior planning and commitment to a high order of quality. ASBM would be developed as a model institution benchmarking the best b-schools in the world with a clear focus on holistic personality development and master action-leadership akin to the famed Lagaan movie celebrating team spirit and leadership. The ASBM student managers will have strong conviction, high business values and sensitivity towards changing business environment with an entrepreneurial business outlook. We emphasise learning by experimentation, innovation, speed, right attitude, pragmatism, flexible outlook and continuous learning. Towards the attainment of this mission, we have benchmarked the IIM model of management education on the belief that given the right pedagogy, course curriculum, systems and practices IIMs can be created out of private b-schools. ASBM is a humble step towards this endeavour. We assure contemporary education, the best life and work values and excellent placement. I extend a warm welcome to you to become the part of this grand mission and fulfill your cherished dreams."
1. ASBM Trust Scholarship RS. 50000/- (70% marks or more throughout the academic career) and RS.25000/- (65% marks or more throughout the academic career) 2. Haramohan Pattanayak scholarship for academic excellence awarded on the basis of academic performance during the course in ASBM, at the end of each term to the student securing the highest GPA of that particular term.
ReviewsView all reviews
The most amazing experience at college
This college has been my best experience so far. The overall infrastructure and facilities provided by the institution are to die for. With every day, I feel that I am gaining something new from th...read moreThis college has been my best experience so far. The overall infrastructure and facilities provided by the institution are to die for. With every day, I feel that I am gaining something new from this college. The college is more than family.
Regarding campus faculty and teaching methods
The faculty members are really good. They make sure that the students understand the concept clearly. They guide you well for your future related doubts. The teaching methods they use are same as o...read moreThe faculty members are really good. They make sure that the students understand the concept clearly. They guide you well for your future related doubts. The teaching methods they use are same as other colleges. They need to link the theory world to practical world which allows you to complete and analyse real life situations. The college has a great library and a good basketball court. The college canteen is really good and serves great food. The college provides good placements and salary packages.
More about Asian School of Business Management
Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous business school, established in the year 2006, with a vision to set best standards in imparting management education, by a team ...read more
of dedicated educationists and management professionals led by Prof. (Dr.) Biswajeet Pattanayak, former Professor of IIM Lucknow & Indore. ASBM’s Post Graduate Programme in Management Programme was approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). ASBM has been conferred global accreditation ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), USA. in the year 2016. This is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), USA. AMDISA (A SAARC Recognized Body) has awarded full SAQS Accreditation to Asian School of Business Management (ASBM), Bhubaneswar. The PGDM programme of ASBM has received national accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), Govt. of India. PGDM of ASBM is equivalent to Masters in Business Administration (MBA) of any Indian Universities as it is recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). ASBM has been rated ‘A+++’ institution by Business India national b-school survey in December, 2016 ASBM has been awarded ETV Eduquest Excellence Awards 2015 as B-School of the Year for promoting Industry – Academic Interface, Excellence in Education" Award 2013 & Top Institute of India' award-2011 by Competition Success Review. ASBM has signed into coveted MoU with internationally reckoned centers of learning and for student exchange programme with: • St. Cloud State University, Minnesota, USA • California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB), USA • Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (UADE), Argentina • North Carolina Central University (NCCU), USA • Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), Singapore • Westcliff University, USA • College of Management "Edukacja", Wroclaw, Poland • Metropolitan State University, USA • Eastern Michigan University, USA
CORPORATE OFFICE: 8, SAI ANANDAM COMPLEX, PATIA SQUARE, BHUBANESWAR – 751024. CAMPUS: SHIKSHA VIHAR, BHOLA, CHANDAKA, BHUBANESWAR – 754012.
Contact Numbers : 06742744881,06742744882,8763127020
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.asbm.ac.in/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/asbm.bbsr/