The SRMJEEE 2017 Results have been announced on the official website. Candidates can check their SRMJEEE Result details here!
SRMJEEE 2017 Result - The SRMJEEE 2017 rank cards have been released by SRM University on 2nd May 2017. A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the SRMJEEE 2017 exam. Only the ranking is intimated to the candidates and used for the counselling process.
The entrance exam score card is available on the official website of the SRM University (www.srmuniv.ac.in) and the rank obtained will be intimated through SMS (if the candidate has provided the correct mobile number in the application form).
Check Here: SRMJEEE 2017 Rank Card
Steps to check the SRMJEEE 2017 Rank card/ Results:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Rank Card tab
- Click on the relevant link to rank card
- Enter the required details like application number, programme applied for, date of birth and the captcha
- The result will be displayed
- Take a print of the rank card for future reference
SRMJEEE 2017 Results have been announced on the official website of SRM University on May 2, 2017. After the announcement of the result, the merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination. Based on merit in the entrance exam, students will be called for SRMJEEE 2017 counselling.
SRM university doesn't allow students to challenge the SRMJEEE 2017 results. The admission committee does not permit any kind of reevaluation.
In 2016, Tanmay Yogendra Patil topped the computer based test by securing first All India Rank (AIR) followed by Anvesh Chaturvedi and Shashwant Agrawal on second and third positions respectively.
SRMJEEE 2017 counselling will take place offline from May 14 to 23, 2017. Online counselling will take place on May 25, 2017.
The paper will consist of objective type questions divided into the following parts:
- Part 1: Mathematics for 105 marks
- Part 2: Physics for 105 marks
- Part 3: Chemistry for 105 marks
- Part 4: Biology for 105 marks
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections and 0.7 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response in the Biology section.
More from this section
SRMJEEE COLLEGE PREDICTOR
This tool will help you find top Colleges that you can get based on your SRMJEEE Score....FIND COLLEGES
MU OET 2018
Posted on June 20, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Posted on June 20, 2017, 11:37 p.m.
Posted on May 15, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Posted on April 28, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Posted on May 15, 2017, 10:12 p.m.