MHT-CET 2017 is conducted for admission to various full-time courses. Know the details here.
MHT-CET 2017 is an annual state-level Common Entrance Examination, conducted by the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra for admission to various full-time first year courses.
MHT-CET 2017 Courses Available
MHT-CET 2017 is broadly conducted for admission to Health Sciences and Technical Education Programmes. The Entrance Test is common for all courses but candidates need to appear for their specific papers.
Health Science Courses:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Sciences)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- BPTh (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BOTh (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology & Speech, Language Pathology)
- BP&O (Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics)
- B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- BVSc & AH
Technical Education Courses
- Engineering & Technology
- Pharmacy & Pharm D
Candidates can choose from the above courses before applying for MHT-CET 2017.
More about MHT-CET 2017
- The test will take in 46 different cities
- There will be three papers and the duration of each paper will be one hour and thirty minutes
- The medium of the test will be English, Marathi or Urdu for Chemistry, Physics and Biology. The Mathematics Paper will be conducted in English only
Note: Official notification about MHT-CET 2017 is yet to be released. Above information is tentative and subject to change.
VITEEE 2018- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination Details
Posted on May 16, 2017, 9:38 p.m.
Posted on Sept. 13, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Posted on Jan. 8, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Posted on July 20, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Posted on Dec. 20, 2017, 10:02 p.m.